Business Taxation & Compliance
At Cambridge Accountants we offer a full range of taxation services. Our taxation consulting division is nationally recognised and we offer advice based on proven knowledge and experience. Our proactive approach ensures we deliver consistent service and build solid relationships that stand the test of time.
Taxation can be a major cost to your business. We work with you to minimise the tax you pay and help you achieve your key objectives. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Company, trust & personal tax minimisation strategies
- Preparing activity statements and advice on tax payments
- GST/FBT/Payroll tax obligations
- Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Managing any ATO audits or disputes
While our focus is on business performance and strategies, we understand that compliance is equally important. Our qualified accountants will prepare your end-of-year special purpose financial statements to ensure you comply with Australian Accounting Standards Board legislation.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
The GST system is complex and can be confusing. Consequently, Cambridge Accountants ensures our accountants remain up to date with any changes to GST legislation, enabling us to provide accurate timely assistance and advice.
Since 1 July 2000 every transaction has an associated GST component. We are experienced in these issues and can offer expert advice on the GST implications for your business. The GST-related services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Advice on registering for GST
- Filing and adjusting GST returns (Business Activity Statements)
- ATO audit assistance